If you have lost a tooth (or possibly more than one), you know that it can be difficult to chew, can cause pain, and might even affect your self-confidence. A Bridge might be the solution, providing strength and stability, restoring function, and improving overall appearance.
We use Veneers to correct a number of concerns, whether your teeth are crooked, uneven, chipped, gapped, protruding, or discoloured. The number of Veneers you have will depend on the level of perfection you are looking for.
Usually, we Veneer the teeth from the centre outwards and do them in multiples of two so that you always have symmetry.
There are three types of Bridges:
- Traditional: A prosthetic tooth is placed in the gap and Crowns are placed over two natural teeth (one on each side of the gap) to support the prosthetic tooth. Once placement is adjusted, a special adhesive is applied to keep the entire Bridge in place permanently.
- Cantilever: A type of Bridge that is secured by only one natural tooth rather than two.
- Resin-bonded: A type of Bridge that is connected to supporting natural teeth by a framework made of a metal material.
Pear Tree Dental Practice can assist you with decision-making regarding several different options for Bridges. For example, you may need our advice regarding which material to select (for example, metal vs. porcelain).
At Pear Tree Dental Practice, your dentist can provide information and advice before fitting you for a Bridge.
Remember, there are several benefits to our dental Bridges, including:
- Replacement of missing teeth
- Restored function
- Enhanced appearance
- Durability and resilience
- Natural-looking result
Click here to contact us or call 01525 372732